Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Letter to the Cloud

Dear Cloud,

You are the most wonderful and perplexing thing that I’ve ever seen. Yet you are so indecisive of yourself that you keep changing your form and mind all the time. Hence, you are a huge contribution to the shifting of my everyday schedule.

Your face is as white as the snow when you are pleased but as dark as the ashes when you are gloomy. Sometimes, you even hide away and let the sun tortures me. I touched you once when I was up on the highland. You wrapped around me like icy cotton, blinded me in the morning mist. When you slowly faded away, you painted a picture of beautiful scenery.

Last time on the plane, I looked out of the window. For the first time, you were floating below me, and I had this urge to jump on you and stay there forever.

How you bring imagination to me whenever I lie on the grass watching you. You will tell stories of a white rabbit in rush of time, knights fighting dragons, Zeus throwing his bolts and monkey riding on clouds.

No comments: